140 degree adjustable UVC bactericidal lamp, 2x30W bactericidal tubes for sterilization and disinfection, covered surface 32 sqm, wall mounting, reflector for UVC radiation amplification
Only 51 Item Left in Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This bactericidal lamp has 2 UVC T8 tubes with a power of 30W each and is used to disinfect and sterilize rooms. Short UV waves will destroy microorganisms, thus preventing them from multiplying and ensuring a clean and sterile environment. The lamp can be used in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, warehouses, etc. It is provided with a reflector made of mirrored aluminum that has a reflection coefficient> 0.85.
Careful! The lamp does not have a power cord attached!
The covering surface of the lamp is 32 sqm and the lamp allows rotation at 140 degrees, having the possibility to direct the radiation flow in the desired area. The lifespan of the UVC tube is approximately 9000 hours after which its efficiency decreases.
Careful! Do not use the lamp in the presence of human or animal personnel! Avoid direct eye contact with the lamp and do not expose your skin to its UV rays!
CAREFUL! The lamp does not have a power cord attached!
The product is delivered with a certificate of conformity, a guarantee certificate and assembly instructions.
- bactericidal lamp;
- 2 T8 UVC tubes;
- power 2 x 30W;
- provided with reflector;
- covering surface dand 32 mp;
- the life of the tube is about 9000 hours;
- the lamp allows rotation at 140 degrees;
- the radiation flow can be directed in the desired direction;
- protection factor IP20;
- the housing is made of steel material;
- the reflector is made of mirrored aluminum;
- reflection coefficient> 0.85;
- the lamp is provided with G13 base;
- power supply;
- supply voltage 230V 50Hz;
- used to sterilize and disinfect the room;
- can be used in hospitals, laboratories, food warehouses, clinics, offices;
- easy mounting by fixing on the wall;
- destroys microorganisms preventing their multiplication;
- ensures a clean and sterile environment.